Thanks for checking out our most recent episode of The Weekly Walk. Here's what's happening in this week's show:
There was just a few small ones this week.
What happened this last week.
- LPGA to host a Match Play event here in Las Vegas at Shadow Creek
- Morikawa switched to a Claw Grip
- We will be at the Paiute Championship Media Day
- Amateurs may be able to earn endorsements
- Max Homa win a RIVI
- Our LOCKS Results
- FedEx Cup and OWGR Updates
- We played a ton of Golf.
- Joe played Sienna with Jeremy, Matt played both Revere Tracks, and Jeremy has some fun at Coyote and Paiute
What's happening this week in golf.
- PGA Tour - The WGC Workday Championship at The Concession.
- European Tour - The WGC Workday Championship at The Concession.
- PGA Tour - The Puerto Rico Open
- PGA Tour Champions - Cologuard Classic - Omni Tuscon National
- LPGA Tour - Gainbridge LPGA Lake Nona Golf & Country Club
- The Korn Ferry Tour - Idle until
Look at This Instagram
Our social media shoutout segment for our favorite golf IG accounts rolls on with this week's picks:
VIVA LAS VEGAS
- VGN News and Notes - The Clash at the Ranch Preview
- Week 3 Recap of the 5 Iron Golf League
- Odds for the WGC Workday Championship and our LOCKS
- Deep Thoughts - More Deep Thoughts from the CDP Crew
About The Chasing Daylight Podcast
The Chasing Daylight is the official podcast of The Breakfast Ball Golf Blog, brought to you by the Good Walk Coffee Co.
This show is for the casual golf fan who occasionally likes to nerd out on the game's different topics. Look for interviews from insiders within the industry, banter from their opinions on golf's current state. And discussions about headline topics like the Major tournaments and the hot new clubs hitting the shelves. Real talk, from real people who play the game.
Be sure to give us a follow on Instagram as well: @chasingdaylightpodcast