Thanks for checking out our most recent episode of The Weekly Walk.
There was just a few small ones this week.
- The winning score at Concession was -18, not -17
What happened this last week.
- NEWS- Episode with Stephen Noland Recap, Sawgrass Flexed it Muscle, No more AutoFlex for Adam Scott
- PGA TOUR – JT is back in the winner's circle with an amazing weekend
- European Tour - Antoine Rozner wins the Qatar Masters
- Our Picks Results – Matt (J. Rahm T9, 71.375pts) Joe (C. Smith T17, 54 pts) Jeremy (J. Spieth T48, 9.067 pts)
Joe (1968.266) Matt (1761.742) Jeremy (918.539)
- FedEx Cup Top 5 Standings Through March 15th
1) B. DeChambeau (1,555) 2) J. Thomas (1,497) 3) P. Cantlay (1,234) 4) V. Hovland (1,204) 5) D. Johnson (1,114)
- OWGR Top 5 as of March 15th
1) Dustin Johnson 2) Jon Rahm 3) Justin Thomas 4) Collin Morikawa 5) Bryson DeChambeau
What's happening this week in golf.
- PGA Tour – The Honda Classic – Sungjae Im Defending Champion; 500pt event
- European Tour – Magical Kenya Open - Nairobi, Kenya
- PGA Tour Champions – Idle until 4/16
- Korn Ferry Tour– Chitimacha Lousiana Open
- LPGA – Idle until 3/25
Look at This Instagram
Our social media shoutout segment for our favorite golf IG accounts rolls on with this week's picks:
VIVA LAS VEGAS
- 5 Iron Golf League - We are in the CHAMPS
- KING OF THE GREEN Wrap up
- QUIZ TIME - Callaway, TaylorMade, and Titleist
- Odds and our LOCKS for The Honda Classic
- Deep Thoughts - More Deep Thoughts
The Chasing Daylight is the official podcast of The Breakfast Ball Golf Blog.
This show is for the casual golf fan who occasionally likes to nerd out on the game's different topics. Look for interviews from insiders within the industry, banter from their opinions on golf's current state. And discussions about headline topics like the Major tournaments and the hot new clubs hitting the shelves. Real talk, from real people who play the game.
Be sure to give us a follow on Instagram as well: @chasingdaylightpodcast
We hope you enjoy this week's episode, and if you do, please consider leaving us a review